It is the policy of Ad Ship Management to operate all managed vessels in the safest and most proper manner possible, ensuring that all managed vessels operate in accordance with :
- » Ship owner's requirements
- » Flag state and class requirements
- » Design requirements
- » Charterer's requirements and most importantly the International Safety Management Code
Technical Expertise are each allocated a group of four to five vessels.
Our Expertise are responsible for monitoring the vessels' condition and all aspects of their performance and operation, including :
- » Safe and efficient cargo handling and cargo conditioning
- » Planned and project maintenance
- » Regular condition assessment
- » Dry dock planning and supervision
- » Budget control
- » Certification and vetting
Our solid relationships with first-class suppliers, workshops and marine service providers ensure that our principals consistently receive reliable and high-quality service at the lowest possible price.
Our highly qualified and capable teams closely monitor the commercial performance of managed vessels and manage the commercial risks faced by our Principals during the course of employment of their vessels.
Further management support is provided by staff specializing in:
- » Loss prevention, safety and quality, marine and cargo operations
- » Cryogenic systems
- » Commercial Marine insurances
- » Purchasing
- » Information technology, including communication and planned maintenance systems
Our experienced team works to provide comprehensive commercial management services including strategy and employment management for vessels, negotiation and providing services in support of charter party contracts, full post-fixture support and account tracking.
- » Advise on chartering strategies
- » Sourcing best employment opportunity for a vessel
- » Negotiating charter party contracts
- » Appointment and liaison with port agents
- » Vessel monitoring to ensure adherence to charter party terms
- » Post-fixture and account tracking functions
- » Demurrage and Dispatch calculations
- » Voyage reporting and analysis
- » Supply of Marine fuels