SAFETY: Safety is our prime focus always and our first priority is to ensure all operations are conducted in a safe and secure manner without any injuries, loss of life, and damage to property or the environment.
HUMAN RESOURCES: To be valued both by the clients and employed staff.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: To meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. Teamwork is our strength, and Quality Our Tradition. Our success is directly derived from the continued success of our Clients. We are dedicated to always delivering on our promise to be the results driven partner that our Clients expect.
SERVICE COVERAGE: To provide excellent value added services globally for all our customer's needs.
FINANCIAL: To continuously improve our results in a sustainable manner.
VisionTo be a leader in quality Ship management by providing completely reliable, dependable and consistent quality services on time to our clients so as to achieve their satisfaction.
MissionTo provide expertise which is our core competence through upgrading of skills and knowledge in order to meet rising expectations and needs of customers in competitive Marine Industry. To assist responsible and demanding customers achieve their business objectives through our professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and responsiveness.
Quality Assurance :The Company operates to the highest quality standards by providing a professional ship management service in a cost-effective manner, in order to meet the agreed requirements of its customers as well as fulfill its responsibilities towards its employees, the environment and the public at large.
Our management is committed to establish and implement for the offices and the vessels a Management System that is adequately maintained and that continuously satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 as applicable and all other statutory requirements and international legislation.
Additionally, our management will strive for quality excellence through:
- » Meeting customer expectations as defined in charter-parties and management agreements
- » Investing in long-term customer relations based on trust and mutual concern over society's welfare and development
- » Ensuring the timely and in-depth processing and resolving of any customer complaints.
- » Coordinating the identification of representative clients and their valued opinion.
- » Developing and implementing documented and controlled processes.
- » Improving continuously its Management System and operational responsiveness.
- » Establishing and pursuing reasonable and measurable objectives and performance targets.
- » Developing employee quality orientation through effective training