New Building & Supervision
Ad Ship Management has new building team which is extensive experience in supervision. We will provide a complete ship building team comprising of
- » Site Manager
- » Hull Surveyors
- » Machinery Surveyors
- » Paint Supervisor
- » Office Administrative assistants
The size of the ship building team will be adjusted in accordance with the stage of construction in order to minimize the costs to the client. Clients will be provided with a detailed budget and monthly cash flow requirements.
Our services will provide our clients with the following benefits.
- » Design Approval
- » Attendance for Machinery trials
- » Supervision of Shipyard work
- » Weekly progress report
- » Close liaison with Classification societies to ensure compliance with all the regulatory requirements of Class, Flag, National and other International organization
- » Cost control
Set up with the aim of providing our clients with quality insurance expertise,Ad Ship Management is able to efficiently and professionally offer:
- » insurance cover at competitive rates and best terms and co'ditions.
- » claims handling that will ensure protection of the client's position.
- » prompt settlement of claims.
- » expert advice on insurance matters.
Insurance products offered include:
- » hull and machinery.
- » war risk.
- » protection and indemnity.
- » freight demurrage and defence.
- » crew P & I.
- » cash box / cash to Master.
- » charterer's liability.
- » loss of hire.
other specialized marine insurance productsInspection & Survey
Ad Ship Management provides a full range of ship inspections and surveys to our clients. We provide an in-depth report highlighting areas that need special attention.
Types of inspections carried out are:
- » Pre Purchase Inspection
- » New building Inspection
- » Special projects such as vessel conversion
Condition surveys/inspectionShipboard Audits
Ad Ship Management can carry out independent safety and audits to ensure that vessel is complying with the necessary safety standards and the company's Safety Management System. These audits can be regular or can be arranged on spot and are likened to health checks for the efficient running of ships.